Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Breakfast Nook

image from Lonny

image from Canadian House and Home
image from Southern Living
image from Southern Living

I'm on the hunt for breakfast nook inspiration, and the problem is, the more I find, the more I realize I need five breakfast nooks instead of one. At this point, I've narrowed it down to a couple of looks. Do we go with the upholstered settee look? My one concern is that this could involve way too many hours on ebay/etsy/craigslist and/or become expensive quickly. So there's always the built in look and the built in/bench plus loud upholstered chairs.

However, I did find this guy today, and he keeps whispering that he wants to come home with me and live in my breakfast nook. Looks like we're back to square one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...