Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Style Icon(s)

image from Pinterest (Hated to to do this, but I couldn't find the source. Anyone?)

image from Piece of Toast

image from They All Hate Us

image from Olsens Anonymous

image from Olsens Anonymous

image from Serendipity tumblr

Whether laid-back boho or button-upped lady who lunches, the teeny tiny Olsen twins know how to dress. They have certainly moved on from their bag lady extra-large clothes of yesteryear and emerged as style icons. I lean more towards Ashley's more classic style, but Mary Kate's bold looks are trying to lure me in the other direction. 

6 comments:

  1. Ever since the days of Full House, MK & A have been my fav. I love how their style has evolved. They're awesome.

    Mandy
    Kini Style & The Klury Report

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm more of an Ashley fan myself. The clothing line they've created is pretty amazing as well, even though I could never afford it! Have you seen their sister Elizabeth Olsen has been popping up in movies lately? She has cute style - a little less cutting edge than the twins, but always classy and cute from what I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost posted pictures of Elizabeth Olsen, because she has great style (and really cute hair) too. I read in a magazine that MK and A sometimes style her for events. I need sisters like that!

      Delete
    2. She does have a cute haircut. I watched her being interviewed recently and they asked her about her style and her sisters. She said when she was younger she used to get their hand me downs, but now she's taller than they are and none of it fits her anymore. She was bummed! You're right, at least she can still have sisterly stylists on hand!

      Delete
  3. Holy moly the Olsens are so chic. They really knock it out of the park all the time. I would love to get some style tips from them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I wish those two would publish a book about their style. I would be the first in line to buy that one.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...