Thursday, May 10, 2012

Summer To-Dos

image from Glamour | image from Sunbear | image from Coralie Bickford Smith

I'm a compulsive to-do lister. You can find a weekly, daily, and monthly list in my planner, and since temperatures are dangerously close to the 90s, I decided a Summer to-do list is in order. There are quite a few other items on the list, but I figured we were all only interested in my more picturesque goals. I am in desperate need to find some way to wear my lion's mane during the summer, and teased updos seems like an easy solution for the heat and humidity. I've also been promising myself I would actually learn to use my DSLR, and there's no time like the present. We have an amazing trip planned for later this year; so it's about time I get my practice in. And, last but not least, I'm slowly buying up the F. Scott Fitzgerald books from Penguin Classics and making my way through each one. Anyone else have a Summer to-do? Or good tips for teasing and shooting? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...