Thursday, June 21, 2012

Dreaming of Thailand




all images from Rayavadee

A couple of weeks ago, the husband and I created an ingenious plan that each of us could pick a big trip for our 30th birthdays. Technically, this is still a couple of years away for him and a little bit longer for me, but there is no time like the present to start planning. Especially when it means I get to look up breathtaking hotels during the US Open. 

In my research, I came across the Rayavadee Resort in Krabi, Thailand that looks straight out of the pages of Conde Nast. I mean meals in a grotto? Those beds on a beach that looks like that? I mean come on. After these pictures, Thailand shot straight to the top of the list. So thus far my list includes a road trip through Spain and Portugal, Thailand, Chile, or Australia. Tell me, which one would you pick? Or would you add something else to the list?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...