Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Mid Century




all images from Lucy Snowe Photography 

While looking on etsy the other day, I stumbled across Lucy Snowe Photography. I keep going back to her images, and each time, I find a new one to love. Her photographs of swimming and architecture are especially haunting and have such a "Mad Men" quality to them. I love the simplicity of the images, and the sharp color contrasts in these photographs. Makes me want to move to California or mix a martini.

The shop has a variety of photographs from Still Life to Landscapes and Animals. I'm always partial to Still Life photography, which I blame on my obsession with Dutch painting, and I would be hard-pressed to narrow down my favorites. If you're looking for art (and I mean who isn't?), I definitely recommend checking it out.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...