Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Spring



Bench from Furbish | Pillow from Society Social
Heels from Nordstrom | Headboard from Furbish | Flats from Zara
Clutch from kertis | Pillow from sparkmodern

It's here! When winter has been bad in Houston, then I know it's been awful everywhere else. I've never looked forward to sunshine and warm weather more than I have this year. If I complain about the heat this summer, you are more than welcome to remind me how I felt in January and February.

A few weeks ago, in the middle of 40 degree rainy weather, I switched all of our pillows out for brighter colors and traded our candles for lighter, more floral scents. While money and objects may not buy happiness in the long run, they definitely made me much happier at home in the short term. I'm partial to blue and white (always) with a little bit of green thrown in during the warmer months. I wish I had a Peter Dunham fig leaf pillow in every single room, and I would take the Furbish headboard in a heartbeat. Or the Society Social Santorini pillow, which I'm trying to convince my sister to get in pink or blue for her apartment. Throw in a clutch and a little bit of sunshine, and I'm happy. Cue up the Pharrell song now...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...