Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Stuff Dreams Are Made Of




all images via Lacquered Life

I found Olivia's blog Lacquered Life, a few months ago, and it quickly became one of my favorites. She has a background in historic preservation and lives in Charleston. (I know. I'm jealous too.) Her blog is a delightful mix of her life in Charleston, her knowledge of decor and architecture, and great finds for the home. Her home was published in the March issue of Southern Living, and she recently posted more information and sources on her blog. To say I'm obsessed would be an understatement. Our living room is basically a sad attempt to be like Olivia's, and I love her mix of textures and traditional pieces with a nod to more laid-back elements like seagrass. Of course, that kitchen...the natural light is my favorite element, but I also love how the brass accents feel traditional rather than trendy. The cream on top? Her outdoor room would be my ideal place for late afternoon cocktails and grilling out with friends. I could go on and on about my favorite parts, but if you're obsessed to, check out the posts on her home here, here, and here

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...