Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April Wishlist


Book from Amazon | Bioderma from Amazon | Surf Spray from Sephora
Greenwich sunglasses from Warby Parker | Shift dress from Madewell
Wimberly tray from Biscuit Home | Earrings from BaubleBar

I'm pretty sure I will be the last person to read this book, but I'm always about jumping on book bandwagons. I also can't wait to check out the movie once I'm done reading. 

Over the past couple of weeks, I have gotten obsessed with Into the Gloss. Just before Christmas, I noticed some "fine lines" on my forehead and started looking into all things skincare. I'm attempting to go the organic/natural route, and Bioderma still loosely fits in this category while being a French girl's go to product. Along the same lines, I'm rocking a legit bob as of last week, and my hairdresser recommended air drying my hair and then adding some surf spray, which is perfect for warmer weather when I can't handle drying my hair.

I tried on the Madewell shift dress last weekend, and immediately spent some Christmas gift cards on it. I love sleeveless shift dresses in the humid Texas weather. I recommend sizing down if you get it (which obviously added to the benefit of the dress). Anytime I get to size down is a good day in my book! Plus, I need some Warby Parker sunglasses to complete the look. I wanted them for Christmas when they were part of the limited edition Goop collaboration, and I was really excited to see them on the Warby Parker website the other day.

My favorite time of year is Bluebonnet time, and I couldn't resist the Wimberley tray from Biscuit home. We planted some bluebonnets in the backyard, and hopefully we will have bluebonnets inside and outside this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...